How to update your pelsee P12 dash cam firmware:
1. Format the memory card in your dash cam, then power off the unit and take out the memory card.
2. Download the file to your computer and copy all the file(s) in the folder to the root directory of your MircoSD card. Unzip the file if it’s .zip/.rar.
3. Insert the MircoSD card into your dash cam, then connet it to the power cord. The upgrading process starts automatically.
4. When the upgrading process shows 100% with notes informing the upgrade is successful, the dash cam will restart.
5. Go to Sys settings to operate a Disk formating to avoid another update when powering again, then manage the settings per your needs accordingly.